2009 - 2013 DODGE RAM PICKUPS
GREASE-ABLE DOOR HINGE ROLLER CHECK PIN
COG LEVER PIN AND BUSHING KIT
FITS FRONT DOORS AND CREW CAB DOORS
OE# DODGE DIDN'T THINK THIS ISSUE WAS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO SPEAK WITH US
Part # 0913DRP-G
The 2009-2013 Dodge pickups were designed with non-serviceable door roller pin and bushing, as well as a non-serviceable cog pin and bushing. Our leadership in the ever changing door hinge pin and bushing replacement market provides an opportunity for those vehicles to be easily serviced with our premium replacement kit.
Our kit negates the need for, and high cost of, complete hinge replacement, which is the only other option in this case. The cost of replacing the original hinges, in parts alone, carries a dealer cost of almost $200.00 per door. Combined with shop time and paint, the OE solution could cost close to $800.00 per door. This is a major expense for something as simple as replacing a squeaky or worn door check roller.
By correcting the worn bushing problems with high quality stainless steel pins and self lubricating bronze and bronze alloy bushings, this repair proves friendly to the consumer’s wallet. The repair results in years of squeak free door closing. The premium solution provided by KSSD Inc. is safe, technically sound, cosmetically appealing and inexpensive. It requires simple tools, a little “know-how” provided through complete instructions and involves no virtually no paint shop time.
Each kit comes complete with parts and attaching hardware to successfully complete the repair on either front door, lower hinge roller check.
- Easy removal and replacement with common shop tools
- Complete replacement of cog pin and bushing and roller pin and roller
- Corrects squeaky or knocking door openings due to pin/ roller bushing wear
- Saves money by not having to replace entire hinges
- Little to no paint time required
- Top quality, grease-able Stainless Steel pins
- Top quality Bronze and bronze and bronze alloy bushings
- Stainless steel material provides a grey appearance, great wear resistance, rustproof, paintable (optional) and strong
- Steel, prevailing torque, low profile, lock nuts provide longer wear and a tidy appearance